Low Code Mobile App: What it is?
A business, whether they are small or large want to save the two most important resources, time and budget. The aim of any new technology or process is to save them. The aim of digital transformation is also the same.
The fastest growing of all digital platforms is the mobile app. Apart from the quality, functionality and the interface of the mobile app, the speed of the app is what determines the value of the brand. As suggested by Gartner, the demand for mobile app will grow five times faster by 2021. It is expected that the demand will exceed the supply than IT companies can actually deliver.
Thus, the development technology of low code mobile app comes into the picture. For any laymen, a low code mobile app is a pre-configured model which can help companies save time and money.
What are the obstacles that Low code mobile app development process helps overcome?
The five basic hurdles that most mobile app development companies faces are mentioned below:
- Finding skilled person to fit the development and technological requirements.
- Standardizing business processes
- Timely delivery of customer requirement.
- Accessing relevant data and analysis
- Clear technological backlogs
How does Low-code mobile app development help overcome the above obstacles?
They overcome the barriers and help deliver high quality mobile solutions as follows:-
- Visual development of the app: The drag and drop components make designing easier. Interactive and responsive interface allows the design to adapt for any kind of smart devices or screen sizes or pixel densities. The visual approach offer best solutions for enhanced customisation and functionality across platforms and devices.
- Standardised business processes: It is one of the biggest dilemmas for every management personnel. Low code platforms allow streamlining the app development process base on the business logic, which require no or little interference from DevOps. This is because the platform acts as a single point to control software upgrades, scalability, and maintenance. Thus, enabling to create a technological ecosystem with improved governance, security and scalability, allowing business to stay ahead of competition and market fluctuations.
- Simplifies system integration: Business growth depends on understanding market trends and meeting customer demands. It can only be enabled through analysis of data and its interpretation. And mostly, data are available in various forms and from varied sources. This is where system integration comes into the picture. With Low code mobile app development, developers can easily drag and drop any of the third party applications or system and create an integrated unified system. System integration is one of the most commonly ignored factors of many a technology base companies.
- Technology as an enabler: Low code mobile app development is also one of the emerging technological ecosystems. In order to stay ahead and meet the demands of the new digital age, it will not be wrong to say that investing in low code platform will help businesses clear their IT backlogs. Not only this, but they will be able to increase productivity, reduce marginal cost, streamline business processes, improve transparency and repurpose resources.
Low code platforms, thus, offer more with reduced time-to-market. This is the very reason that has led to the increase demand for low code platforms all across the globe.
To read more log onto http://globizs.com